HOME - Front Page

Journals
of Buildings
of Businesses
of Groups
of People
of Places
of Religion
of Theater

Heritage \ Religion \

Journal of Religious Communities
Churches, organizations, bands, etc.

Churches (organized)

  • First Congregational (1865) VanBuren & 5th street, Bay City.
  • First Presbyterian (1856) Center & Jackson, Bay City.
  • Methodist Indian Mission (1847) Kawkawlin
    First church erected in county, a log-cabin near present village of Kawkawlin.
  • St. Anthony of Padua (1897) 4699 S. 11 Mile Rd., Fisherville, Williams Twsp.
  • St. Hedwig (1911) 1504 S. Kiesel, Bay City.
  • St. Joseph (1850) 1005 Third St., Bay City.
  • St. Paul Luthern (1848) 6094 Westside Saginaw Rd., Frankenlust Twsp.
  • St. Stanislaus (1874) 915 S. Grant, Bay City.

Church Bands

  • Condordia Band {Picture}
    1874, organized by members of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Frankenlust Township.
  • Polish Military Band {Picture}
    1885, organized by members of St. Stanislaus Kostka Church in Bay City.

HELP US IF YOU CAN -- Contribute A Piece Of History To This Page!