After sitting idle for more than three decades, the Pere Marquette R.R. Depot will once again become the bustling center of activity that it was a century ago. The restoration project of this registered National Historical Place was made possible through a cooperative effort of the Great Lakes Foundation and the city of Bay City. When complete, the restored depot will display many of its orginal features and will serve as the central location for several agencies as a resource information center for citizens and tourist on the greater Bay City area.
Above Images: 1904 view of depot's westside. 2007 view prior to restoration. Engineering drawing of east side of depot.